See our confirmed speakers so far...
- EXHIBITOR AND SUPPORTER PACKAGES AVAILABLE
Find out more
The future of UK Bioscience - where innovation and collaboration unite
The BIA is delighted to announce that the awarding–winning UK Bioscience Forum 2016 will take place on Thursday 20 October at the Royal College of Surgeons, London.
The buzz around the UK life sciences sector is still growing and times are exciting. Building on the past success of the forum the 2016 event will continue to showcase the best in bioscience and focus on topics key to aid business success. Whether you're from a small start-up business or a global Pharma organisation there will be something for you at this year's event.
With the day's panel sessions, industry-leading speakers, speed-partnering, exhibition hall, 1-1 partnering and extensive networking, don’t miss this important must-attend one day conference in central London which will be followed by the BIA Autumn Reception.
What's on offer?
- Hear from industry-leading speakers
- Speed partnering - be brief, be brilliant and move on!
- Exhibition and networking with over 300 industry professionals
- Plus the BIA Autumn Reception - Connect with the bioscience community
If you attend only one conference this autumn, make it this one